Experienced Oil & Gas Accident & Injury Lawyer in West Virginia
Help for Those Injured Along Route 50
David A. Sims Can Help with Recovery for Several Types of Injuries
Unsafe Conditions, Inexperience, Negligence, & De-Regulation
- Slip and fall accidents on the oil field operations
- Severe burns
- Broken bones
- Illnesses caused by toxic exposure or contamination
- Head injuries and brain injuries
- Neck and back injuries, such as spinal cord injury
- Explosions and fires due to gas leaks
- Machinery malfunctions related to heavy equipment, pipes, etc.
- Blowouts in drilling operations and rigs
- Terrain-related vehicle accidents involving trucks, boats, or aircraft
Compensation for Route 50-Area Oil and Gas Truck Accidents
Pursuing just compensation for an accident related to the oil and gas industries can be a complex legal process. The Law Offices of David A. Sims, PLLC, dedicates part our personal injury practice to representing area accident victims and survivors. This pursuit of justice for you is available for various types of accidents involving a variety of oil and gas industry vehicles and operations. These accidents occur with greater frequency with vehicles traveling in the region along Route 50. You may also speak with David A. Sims if the work of these oil and gas truck accidents contaminate land or resources you own.
Unsafe Workplace Accident? Consult with David A. Sims Today!
You may even have an injury case relating to an unsafe workplace after working in either the gas hydrofracking or oil extraction industry. See our pages on Workplace Accidents for more information, and review your matter concerning a possible oil and gas injury case today by calling David A. Sims at: (304) 428-5291 or toll-free: (866) 534-6583.