Attorney Sims Recovers Compensation for Expenses and Loss of Companionship
The loss of a baby is one of the most tragic situations that an individual may ever have to deal with, and the tragedy is made more difficult to deal with if the death was a result of medical negligence from the medical professional who was trusted to provide competent medical advice and assistance. If you have suffered this great loss, please accept our sincere condolences.
Failure to diagnose life-threatening situations and follow up with appropriate treatments can also be considered medical malpractice/wrongful death of an infant.
Delivery Trauma, Failure to Provide C-Section or Alert to Fetal Distress, and Uterine Rupture
Some incidences when a medical malpractice claim for wrongful death of an infant may be appropriate include:
- Cephalopelvic Disproportion
- Death as a Result of Delivery Trauma
- Failure to Diagnose Life-Threatening Conditions In-Utero that Result in Death After Birth
- Failure to Diagnose or Alert the Doctor to Fetal Distress
- Fatal Diseases, Illnesses, or Infections Contracted from the Hospital
- Medication Errors (Incorrect Dosage or Medication Administered to Mother or Infant)
- Negligent Failure to Provide Emergency C-Section
- Pinched Umbilical Cords
- Placental Abruption
- Strangulation at Birth from Umbilical Cord
- Undiagnosed Diabetes
- Uterine Rupture
- Wrapped Umbilical Cords
If your baby has died as a result of medical malpractice, you are entitled to compensation for your loss. The law office of Attorney David A. Sims will help you file your claim for fair compensation and we are prepared to take your case to trial if necessary. Infant death cases tend to be defended strongly by the negligent parties because the claim values are typically very large. Do not be discouraged.
If you are suffering through the anguish of wrongful infant death and financial hardships that have resulted from this incident, you deserve to be compensated as a result of the medical malpractice and wrongful death of your baby. We are here to help you. Contact our law office today for a free initial consultation: (304) 428-5291.